Friday, June 3, 2016

Adrenaline 06/03/16

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria play in the background as we see a shot of the crowd packed inside the Barton Coliseum. Rich Brennan: Good Friday Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to your sixty-minute Adrenaline rush! I'm Rich Brennan and I am joined by my broadcast colleague, Kyle Edwards. And Kyle, I got to tell ya, it feels great to finally get this show on the road. KE: Yes it does, and what a debut card we have in store for you tonight. Tonight we will see R,D, Evans take on SCW Television Champion Tim Storm. Also tonight we will see a Lio Rush team up with Jason Kincaid take on Colt Cabana and Aaron Stevens. JJ: And in our Main Event of the evening, we will see the SCW Tag Team Champions challenge against a mystery team. But first lets send it to Devin Taylor to handle introductions for our first match of the night,

1. Tim Storm vs. R.D. Evans
Result- Tim Storm wins by pinfall

 RB: That will give him a reason to stake a claim as number one contender to Chris Hero's Championship. Tim Storm: I have a lot to say, so I'll say what I have to as quick as I can. I just whipped this piece of crap in the ring. I am here to issue an open challenge to any wrestler in the world. Come fight me at Next Week and I will put you down with the Eye of The Storm. And then when I get through with you, listen up Hero, because I'm coming for you son.

RB: Big words from Tim Storm after what was a dominating victory over R.D. Evans. Well, up next we have Colt Cabana and Aaron Stevens team up against Jason Kincaid and SCW Crusierweight Champion Lio Rush. KE: And we know that in tonight's main event, SCW Tag Team Champions The Fortunate Sons will face off with a mystery team. I wonder who will show up to accept the challenge?

2. Colt Cabana & Aaron Stevens Vs. Jason Kincaid & Lio Rush
Result- Colt Cabana & Aaron Stevens

DT: Ladies and Gentlemen, The following contest is scheduled for one fall and I have just been informed will be contested under no disqualifications and is also for the SCW Tag Team Championships. Introducing first at a combined weight of 376 pounds, Cody Hall and Colby Corino, The Fortunate Sons! RB: What a major announcement that not only will this match be no DQ but it will now also be for the Titles. KE: I am honestly wondering who will chall- (Enter Sandman begins playing) RB: OH MY GOD! It can't be! KE: It is! It's The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer! DT: And thier opponents, at a combined weight of 485 pounds, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman!

3. The Fortunate Sons vs. Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman
Result- Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman

RB: Thank you for joining us for a great night of action packed wrestling. What a shock it was as we have new Tag Champs in the team of Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman. We will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment